An Evil Fleet of Sand Skimmers
Old game dates
For historical records.
- October 30, 2010 — Session 004, Scheftel: Wulatin, Tim and Bill
- October 23, 2010 — Session 003, Casa Switzer: all
- October 16 — Session 002, Casa Switzer: all but Tim
- October 9 — Boardgames. We learned two things. When you build a castle in a forest, make sure to clear more than 50 feet of trees from the walls so monsters can’t sneak up on you. Also, make sure you chisel flat sides into all giant boulders so that monsters can’t roll them at you. We also learned that when exploring a sinking island, counterintuitively, it’s easier to do it with fewer people.
- October 2 — no game
- September 25 — Session 001, Scheftel’s place, all but Tim (plus co-GM Matilda)